CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I have not started/Senile cataracts curable with presb

browbie Views: 1,616
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,404,680

Re: I have not started/Senile cataracts curable with presb

Tke
Thanks for suggesting Alpha-lipoic acid supplementation : I had been looking for something to try and help Lanomax's action (tried to get water caltrop for instance), but couldn't find anything...Please tell me of any interesting (or not) results...I kind of depend on you, as I'm not too keen on getting Lanomax again, right now at least...
Maybe I'll get some AAL if I can find some, though I doubt it would do anything on its own now.

I've been doing Lanomax as adviced (1 or 2 drops 3 times a day) with first 4 and about 2/3 bottles, then slowed down as I had already mentioned. I've been usually doing from one drop twice a day, to 2 drops 3 times a day on the very last day, with the last bottle (sometimes one eye only). I had also been (briefly) doing 4 times a day at a point, around the 4th bottle I think.
I asked Lanomax about trials on humans and was told they wouldn't start till the latter part of 2018.
Not sure it is the Sugar in the drops that crystallises around the eyes. I think it's the hydroxide-ß-alphacyclodextrine (whatever that is !) left aside after lanosterol has entered the cornea, according to FAQ...

Professor Gestwicki doesn't praise cataract surgery, but points out the need or/and usefulness of alternative approaches (maybe himself under standard ophtalmology's pressure...), in spite of surgery's successes. Yes he does have an overall approach which is very intereresting to listen to I think. Interesting elements on the molecule's action discovery too...And a simple, but understandable and useful explanation of their compound's action, and of the overall process too. It helps to have more distance and see things more clearly I think...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.750 sec, (1)