CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bad Reaction to Raw Garlic! HELP!
Lgrl Views: 925
Published: 3 years ago
This is a reply to # 2,406,542

Re: Bad Reaction to Raw Garlic! HELP!

I have taken drinks i have made that are anti para (as garlic is) and i had very bad die off. I was scared and didnt know if i should call 911 or let it run its course. I didnt know if i messed something up in my body or if it was angry parasites fighting the good fight to survive. I couldnt stop going to the bathroom, had very bad pains, was freezing but was sweating and couldnt stop shaking. The next morning i passed parasites. Remember that a lot of parasites are microscopic so if you dont see crazy things it doesnt mean it isnt working. Also, until you get a good idea of what the parasites look like that you have you might not detect them wven in plain sight. I would take a slightly smaller dose of garlic at first but i personally would continue taking it if it was me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

0.391 sec, (1)