CureZone   Log On   Join
Question of Water Fasting Additions to Assist Toxic Load Removal to Benefit Multiple Health Issues

tonyamariemiller Views: 1,260
Published: 5 years ago

Question of Water Fasting Additions to Assist Toxic Load Removal to Benefit Multiple Health Issues

Additions to Water Fast Questions:
Activated Charcoal (Coconut) during fast to help me eliminate heavy toxic load okay?
Colloidal Silver Water during Water Fast ok?
Liquid Magnesium Chloride
coffee enema (SA Wilson Gold Roast) during fast okay?

I have started a Prolonged /Extended Fasting with "Snake Oil"--water, 1 liter of water with Pink Himalayan & No Salt and 1 liter of plain water. I am open to any advice for or against this regimen. Thank you

I'd like to do the Liver Flush after this.

Thoughts please! I truly appreciate all of the amazing advice on this forum.

***I ask because I have a high toxic load and my liver health is not premium. Heavy Metal Toxicity, Mycotoxicity, Leaky Gut, Candida in gut, and family liver issues, high accumulation of toxins which don't detox well normally. Considering fat loss with long term fasting creating toxin elimination fro fat cells, (example 5 days + eat, fast prolonged again etc) that the detox may get backlogged due to liver being bogged down already, I figure I must maximize my body's ability to facilitate removal of the toxins. .

If any or all of these would be appropriate to use, I'd like to know to maximize my detox efforts.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.611 sec, (1)