CureZone   Log On   Join
First liver flush for my back Acne

Lucylui Views: 1,205
Published: 31 months ago

First liver flush for my back Acne

This is an update to my post in water fasting. Go check it out if you want to see the previous entries but I decided to post it here aswell!: I would like to update this for anyone who is curious because I too hate when post are left un-updated. I continued my healthy Diet for a weeek and the hives vanished. I did my first liver cleanse 2 days ago. I followed Dr.Huldas protocol. I must say that was one of the worst nights of my life. I awoke at 2am feeling like death had come upon me with a cold sweat nausea like crazy a headache and a over all body "bad high" feeling. I fought the nAusea and horrible feeling off with all my might. Sometime later it must have subsided through my deep breAthing and I dozed off. In the morning I awoke took one es dose and when I didn't have a bm I took an enema and low behold the stones came Flushing out. I had about 10 bm that day all with stones the lAst few with less and less stones. I estimate between 150-300 stones I did not count and from the size of a nerds candy to about a nickle or quarter. It has been 2 days and my back Acne may be getting better but I'm still watching it I will update later. My digestion feels good and I do feel good. I am going to refuel for a couple more dAys then dive into another Water Fast for a week. If someone could tell me possibly why I felt so sick I am curious to know. Thank you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)