CureZone   Log On   Join
Parasitic infection and use of Arthemicin and enzymes

Amazi Views: 225
Published: 3 years ago

Parasitic infection and use of Arthemicin and enzymes

My parasitic infection has been healing to a greater percent sine my use of Artemisin and enzymes

I donít know what to think. The fenbendazole and ivermectin have help but upon using artemisinin Iíve noticed an uptick in my healing. I have read one of your emails and it indicates schistosomiasis is the parasite Artemisinin attacks along with Malaria and others. It could be a combination of helminths affecting me but I have been treating Strongyloides. Iíve read that Praziquantel is useful for this and I have used this before. I had a lot of flukes before and I do not see them in my stools with enemas.

I have also read about mefloquine against schistosomiasis. Do you know if I should take this.
In any case I will continue taking artemisinin as it is helping me. I have developed a rash in my hip and descending colon stomach area. If it is from schistosomiasis I believe it might have been contracted from laying on a wet San Francisco beach. They have loads of snails which carry this parasite.

Is it possible to take Praziquantel or Mefloquine with the meds I am already taking for strongyloides - excel roundworm, dimmitrol, fenbendazole, albendazole, and ivermectin. I am steadily getting better but like I said the artemisinin has made a difference. Iíve also noticed a difference between Wormwood absinthium and Wormwood annua the eastern Wormwood that artemisinin is extracted from. Itís more effective for me.

Thank you for your input 6 yr sufferer of a fulll blown infestation.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)