CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cleaning spray

Zztop807 Views: 516
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,408,322

Re: Cleaning spray

I am now using a garment sprayer from walmart with peroxide and eucalyptus, me and my chihuahua both have Tapeworms . Am now passing them again after nearl a year, using pyratel, ivermectin, and albendazole, not sure why its working, also one day of oxybendazole, See > member called Lind1 she does pics for me.............. She THE TAPEWORM> has to be huge,,,,,or < They> have to be huge... Anyway, do u thin thats a good cleaner? Also one point i would like to say here, please only use proper names for these meds, as it is REALLy confusing for newcomers.... They do not have a clue what albenza, oxy, doxy , etc are, very hard for someone to learn, i was speakng with one newcomer and had to explain what an enema was, but i dint really explain it cuz i thought he was kidding,,,,,HE WASNT, some people are to sick, not as educated, old, etc. and may not be able to care for themselves anddo all this studyig that w have had to do .............PlEaSe........................

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)