CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stinky Girl...

Views: 1,694
Published: 30 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,400,138

Re: Stinky Girl...

Used nutribiotic nasal spray mixed with oil of oreganol and black seed oil as a nasal spray. It BURNED... but I can breath very clearly through my nose now. Didnít realize that it was so clogged up. Doesnít burn anymore. Today I used oregano essential oil directly on my tonsils and I can smell everything! How crazy is that? Tonsils are infected? Doctors said that there was no infection, they donít look infected, and they donít hurt. I would have never thought about using the essential oil directly on them. Each hour I put a drop or 2 on each tonsil... this is crazy! If this is the solution... I am happy and sad, but itís taken years and cost so much money! So, happy and sad at the same time. Btw-it burns my tonsils as well, but it goes away after a couple of minutes. Huge amounts of thick mucus comes out each time. How could this be the case? Bewildered!!! Seriously bewildered!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)