CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 112 years old

MH 108 Views: 407
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,409,130

Re: 112 years old

i just dont understand how fruits are alkaline when they are full of acids... like apples, pineapple, citrus etc... very acidic

READING WHAT I CALL BOOK I BY DR. HAY EXPLAINS IT BEST

NATURAL ACIDS ARE ANTI-PARASITE
YOUR BLOOD USES THEM IN SECONDS/MINUTES AND THEN EXHALES THEM OR ELIMINATES THEM
THE JUICES ARE USED INSTANTLY WITHIN 15 MINUTES
THE REMAINING MINERALS ARE ALKALINE ASH

ANYTHING THAT STAYS IN THE STOMACH MORE THAN 15 MINUTES BECOMES A PROBLEM

also the human body is made of aminoACIDS…

THE BODY IS ALKALINE AND CAN CREATE ACIDS AS A DEFENSE WITHIN A SPLIT OF A SECOND MOST ANYWHERE ON THE BODY.
THE BLOOD AND NERVOUS FUNCTIONS MOVE AT INCREDIBLE SPEED.

ALL ACIDS DESTROY YOUR BODY AND THE ALKALINE ORGANIC CALCIUM IS ROBBED FROM YOUR BLOOD STREAM TO COUNTER THE ACIDS.

FOR ABOUT 20 YEARS I HAVE SHOWN STANDARD AUTOPSY PICTURES THAT SHOW HOPW THE INTESTINE UP AT THE STOMACH ALL THE WAY TO THE BUTT BECOME BURNED FROM STOMACH ACIDS UNTIL THE INTESTINES IS THICK AND HEAVY WITH SCAR TISSUE AND NONE OF THE FOODS YOU EAT ARE ASSIMILATED.

ACIDS KILL
ACIDS STERILIZE
ACIDS ARE POISONS

YOUR BLOOD CAN CREATE ACID THAT WILL BURN YOUR SKIN OR EVEN BURN UP YOUR BONES.

THE BLOOD IS AMAZING AND IT IS ALKALINE ALWAYS……..YOU GO ACID, YOU PASS OUT IN DIABETIC SHOCK

DR. HAY PROVED COMA IS A RESULT OF ACID BUILD UP
HE WOKE UP 112 COMA PATENTS WITH WHAT WE TODAY WOULD CALL EPSOMS SALTS

NATURAL FOODS ARE SO SIMPLE

RAISE ANY BABY TO A CHILD AND THAT TODDLER WILL ENJOY SWEET FRUITS AND ALL BAD FOODS YOU WILL NEED TO COVER IN SUGAR, BUTTER OR SOMETHING TO MAKE THEM TOLERATE IT UNTIL THEY BECOME ADDICTED TO IT LIKE THE PARENTS.

ADULTS WANT SUGARS ON THEIR FOODS BECAUSE THEY LACK NATURAL SWEET FRUIT DIET.

THIS SUBJECT HAS BEEN HAMMERED ON THIS FORUM SINCE DAY 1 AND THOSE THAT START BY READING WHAT DR. HAY WROTE WILL EVENTUALLY LEARN IT BY WAY OF ORANGE JUICE FASTING, BECAUSE ANYONE THAT TRULY READS THE DR. HAY BOOK WILL DO A ORANGE JUICE FAST.

Hunza people lived up to 145+ years of age until they got 'civilised' ... their diet consisted of flat bread made from FRESHLY ground WHOLE grains, fruits, vegetables(both raw and cooked), raw milk/butter/cream/kefir, sprouted legumes, nuts, seeds, and meat once a week.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.203 sec, (2)