CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do we exist or are we imagined? Did we request and cause our reality/God?

tomi777 Views: 1,007
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,410,046

Re: Do we exist or are we imagined? Did we request and cause our reality/God?

OK I watched the video, Josh went to his saviour because he had no one else to turn to, he couldn't even go to a church could he because he just might get abused there might not he? The house of God?
I'm happy for him but I can see he still suffers badly, for throughout his talk he constantly folded his arms to protect himself.
This video is pure emotion with no proof of God albeit he used chosen equations to impress anyone that listened to the way the bible (God) could find anyone. Well all he simply needed to do was tell people that God was omnipresent but thought perhaps that wouldn't work.
Now tell me, how did that video change your mind it would be interesting to know or could you find something or somebody who didn't have to go through what Josh experienced to find God.
You told me once that if a person did not go along with what you say you'd just let them go and get on with it, please don't do that to me, thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.703 sec, (1)