CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mix Arginine & Monolaurin to Bait & Kill Herpes?

surfsteve Views: 1,197
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,410,284

Re: Mix Arginine & Monolaurin to Bait & Kill Herpes?

I've been taking two huge scoops of collagen peptides and swallowing 4 monolauren capsules with it several times a day for a several days now and feeling great with no signs of a cold sore erupting. I'm thinking I may have killed off the virus and can taper down on the monolauren. I've also started taking betaine HCL a few days ago so that may have something to do with it. I'm thinking it's time to quit taking the monolauren for a while and see if I can continue to take the collagen without getting a cold sore and the aches and body pains that come along with it. I did notice that my joints felt fantastic ever since the first day I started taking betaine HCL. I think it's because the hydrochloric acid in my stomach is much stronger, enabling me do digest collagen a lot better. Maybe that means that there is less for the virus to consume and everything is working together in harmony. I've also notice my skin is the best it's ever been. It is nearly Acne free and the age lines in my face from being 60 years old have faded. So much in fact that I've noticed white lines that have never seen the light of day coming out. I feel like I need to get them tanned to match the rest of my face but I'm in no hurry, as I see them as a marker of huge and rapid improvement. Something is definitely working and I feel I am on the right track!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)