CureZone   Log On   Join
Boric acid and parasites

Bigparasites Views: 188
Published: 29 months ago

Boric acid and parasites

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boric_acid

I REALLY THINK THIS NEEDS MORE LOOKING INTO. you cannot or should not injest boric acid, but it can be used in extremely light small doses other ways such as a vaginal suppository. It is sold in eye drops or contact lens solution as well, possibly could be used for eye parasites. If you are dying from a chronic infection and have been decapacitated for years and misunderstood
And humiliated by the medical system and left to suffer unimaginable horror on your own then this may be worth looking into. You dont have to order it from another country, it is not expensive, I dont believe it would even take years and years of use. It is already KNOWN as an antiparasite. It has not ever been mentioned here that I know of. I am needing to know if it can be used as an enema? In a light dose, if they can put it in eye drops then It would seem reasonable that in light doses it could be used to kill parasites in the body, MORE research needs to be done.
Matt: what do you think about doing some research on boric acid?
It is know to be toxic in high doses, and CANNOT be eaten.
Can it be mixed with dmso in a low low dose for parasites in the fat and muscles?
It is KNOWN to already be good for eye infections and as a vaginal suppository for accute yeast/candida.
I feel really strongly that this could be the answer for long time, chronic parasite disease.
I am going to be the first guinie pig here. I did pray about this and felt strongly that I am on the right path.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.280 sec, (1)