Ok, got it. Nothing I have seen before, it does not match the typical features of a parasite (let me know if you want details). parasites would take some time to mature, so try to fit the timeframe from ingestion to release. Bacteria, fungal/yeast and of course parasites can cause the inflammation you are having. Have you tried any garlic, peppermint, oil of oregano, neem or other natural antimicrobials?
Not to preach, but always practise hygeine which includes following safe food handling, washing fruits/veg, cooking any meat to temperature, washing hands etc.