Little background here..I don't eat raw meat..hardly eat meat at all. Ive felt bad for about 2 months..not sick..just bad and couldn't figure out why..I had been constipated for a while when I noticed something weird in stool. It looked similar to the ones in pic but much bigger..like a snail. I panicked.. read that peroxide enema would kill it/them..this was very stupid..I immediately started bleeding..anyways..went to E.r. and was admitted for four days bc my white blood count was very high. I took the thing I found with me.the ER took it to lab. The drs didn't seem to think it was a parasite when I described it to them bc I've not left the country. I don't understand why this should matter..our food comes in from other countries..we have so much travel of people coming in from different places..I just feel like it's ignorant to blow off the idea of parasites bc we are in the USA. Frustrated.
The only thing I can think of that could possibly lead to this with me is..I mushroom hunting alot..I'm in the woods alot..I garden frequently..sometimes I walk barefoot in our yard..we went to the fair a couple months ago..I did go in the livestock barns and was petting the cows and sheep..I went swimming in Tennessee..I wash my hands almost compulsively...idk..any info thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated