CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To Tomi from the Word of God

Views: 2,695
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,413,721

Re: To Tomi from the Word of God

Yes, I'm a Trinitarian.

I don't really know the differences between the British culture and that of the States. You may be more familiar with the Chinese culture than I am.†

Also, the book may be clear to you either because you have a much higher intelligence than I do, or maybe the Holy Spirit is revealing things to you as you read it. That sometimes happens. I know I have read things in the past that really ministered to me. Yet, when I have others read it, thinking that they will feel the same, I saw that it did nothing for them. They could not even see what I saw in it. Some even criticized it and put me down for liking it. Some had even stolen my joy that I received from it with their criticisms of the reading and me. It was like when the Bible warns us against casting our pearls before swine. I have felt that sometimes that is exactly what I have done when I have tried to share some things that have been a precious blessing to me.††

Another possibility is that sometimes the Holy Spirit wants to minister to a person and that message in that reading is meant only for that person (or at least not meant for the ones we are trying to share with) for that particular time for some reason unknown to us. The Holy Spirit does not do the same ministering of that particular message when we try to share it with others because He is not working with them in that way at this time.†

These are the only things that I can think of.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.859 sec, (1)