CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To Tomi from the Word of God

Views: 2,714
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,413,742

Re: To Tomi from the Word of God

Yes, and I also think he has asked God for forgiveness, but that is between him and God.

I do realize that God sometimes wants us to rebuke others. He never wants us to give false flattery. I know some of my posts are not great examples of any of this, so I hope no one digs them out. I have my faults and I am working on them. The important thing to remember is to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit. To be honest, I could not see a benefit in bringing up someone's sin from forty years ago if God has cast it into a deep sea. Some call this sea God's sea of forgetfulness.

Maybe the Holy Spirit lead you to bring it up for a reason like it is not yet cast into God's deep sea. Or, maybe this was just a time to turn the other cheek. I really don't know. I am just giving my thoughts which are not always perfectly in line with the thoughts of God. I do seek the Lord for thinking that thinks the way He thinks. We are all growing. We are all in a different place when it comes to spiritual maturity. I know I have a long way to go.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.078 sec, (1)