CureZone   Log On   Join
Bacteria that causes oral lichen planus

longterm Views: 1,181
Published: 25 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,414,799

Bacteria that causes oral lichen planus

Also, I noticed in the stool sample results that I have a rare bacteria most people don't have called Syntrophococcus. Studies have suggested that this type of bacteria could cause oral lichen planus when mixed with Leptotrichia bacteria. Since this was in my gut I don't know that it's in my mouth, but the mouth is part of the GI system so perhaps bacteria can travel through the GI tract. I don't know if I have Leptotrichia bacteria in my mouth. I'll need to search for past saliva sample to see if it includes it.

Leptotrichia spp. and Lautropia spp. were found to increase significantly in oral lichen planus (OLP) patients. Dysbiosis of oral buccal mucosa microbiota in patients with oral lichen planus. The argument for this was that as OLP is an immune-related disease, the elevated colonization of these bacteria might be related to the local immune dysfunction of OLP, which again suggested that OLP is associated with dysbiosis of the oral microbiome. Dysbiosis of oral buccal mucosa microbiota in patients with oral lichen planus. Other Leptotrichia species mixed with oral bacteria (Enterococcus faecalis, E. casseliflavus, Veillonella parvula, V. atypica, V. dispar, Prevotella nanceiensis, Streptococcus spp. clones, Delftia sp. clone, Lactobacillus sp. clone, Syntrophococcus sp. clone, Clostridium sp. clone, and Actinomyces sp. clone), played important roles.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

1.016 sec, (1)