As loads of you may know Iíve suffered loads of health issues over the past few years.
Can someone help me interpret my blood test + stool test results and let me know what they show.
Iíll just begin my listing what cane up as red flagged on blood test first. I am an 18 year old male.
- high sodium/potassium ratio (37.1)
- low Uric acid (192umol/L)
- high anion gap (20mmol/L)
- high albumin/globulin ratio (2.42)
- low calcium/phosphorus ratio (0.98)
- low bilirubin indirect (1.7 umol/L)
- high TSH (4.09 mIU/L)
- high free TS3 (6.03 pmol/L)
- high Hs CRP (7.62 nmol/L)
- high homocysteine (13.6 umol/L)
- low vitamin D (44.43 nmol/L)
- low folate (11.33nmol/L)
- low progesterone (0.45nmol/L)
- low estradiol (46.25 pmol/L)
- low testosterone total (16.84 nmol/L)
- low DHEA-S (4.38umol/L)
- slightly high monocytes (8.3%)
- high eosinophils (5.3%)
Hereís my stool test results
- high c diff toxin A and B
- high streptococcus spp.
-high prevotella copri
- high Candida spp.
- High steatocrit ( 22% )
- high anti gliadian IgA
A summary of my symptoms are body odour, constipation, constant burping, dark circles under eyes, light brown stool, keratosis Pilaris, brain fog, gluten sensitivity amongst others, undigested food, dull liver /gallbladder pain, heartburn, constant mucous at back of throat ( post nasal drip)
All these issues started when I was 13 after a holiday to the Middle East.
Iím not too sure where to turn now, please please help me because I am getting very desperate now. Iím not sure if Iíve missed anything.