CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: It worked!

Free Powder Obsoletes Dentists!
This Powder will put Dentists out of Work!

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
Amelie83 Views: 617
Published: 30 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,417,672

Re: It worked!

Omg it worked like nothing else has! I had the tangles that no amount of combing could help. I put 4 mls of the pour on ivermectin which is 5mg per ml into a 1 ltr spray bottle and just sprayed the heck out of my scalp. I've done this 3x and have notice a huge improvement in the tangles and it really helped with the crawling angle itching. It helped my skin a lot too! I've been treating myself topically for over a year now. I've tried borax, selenium sulfur, salicylic acid, salt and even bleach in desperate times, with minimal results. This has been the most noticeable improvement yet! You should definitely try it! It's actually given me hope that I might beat this thing. I'm going to continue taking antiparasitics orally as I think they are internal as well but it seems they find hiding places in the hair, skin and orifices during treatment. NoW, I feel like I can attack them on both fronts! I'm not letting these f@*kers win! I will kill them all and I won't stop until I do!
Best of luck to you! I hope this helps!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.703 sec, (1)