CureZone   Log On   Join
Yikes

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
Amelie83 Views: 703
Published: 29 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,418,074

Yikes

Yikes! I'm afraid to do an enema! I dont seem to really have digestive issues anymore.
I do get some bloating from time to time bit that feels higher up than what I could reach with an enema. Though I'm sure they're there still. I believe they have scattered everywhere now.
I'm sure they are beneficial. Everytime I think about enemas, I think of this one story that my grandfather told me about a friend of his who died on the bowl after giving himself an enema.
He must have had a large obstruction and somehow injured himself with it. I know that's probably unlikely and just a mental hangup. The idea of dying on the john scares the hell out of me.
Also, I'm assuming it's not the most pleasant thing to do either and I get grossed out really easily but that's kind of a silly reason to not do something if it's really gonna help me.
What about a laxative for the same effect? I'm really not feeling the putting something up my butt part. Lol. I guess having the runs doesn't sound like a good time either. Though, I guess I'm really not ever having a good time anyway, at all, anymore

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.220 sec, (1)