CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasites symptoms are not yet improving on heavy doses of antiparasitics

Purest Body Products
No solvents, no heavy metals, organic, vegan, no animal testing

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Scaredjd Views: 324
Published: 27 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,418,989

Re: Parasites symptoms are not yet improving on heavy doses of antiparasitics

Hi eGordon,
Dr. Yu is in St. Louis Missourri. He put me on a protocol specific to my energy testing. For 10 days:Albendazole 400 mg 3 x per day, ivermectin 12mg 3xper day, tinidizole 3 x per day, praziquantel 600mg 3 x per day, Wormwood complex 4 pills 3 per day. Next 10 days nystatin 3 x per day, diflucan 100mg 3 x per day and Afng 10 drops 3 x per day. Then 4 days to do liver/gallbladder flush. Then repeat these 24 days, 6 times. Also many homeopathic and herbal tinctures for liver support, etc. I have completed 1 full cycle and a little bit more. I still feel crawling around vagina, labia (it feels sometimes like they are living under my skin there), sometimes stinging but generally less but more so now I think because of the full moon. I just wish I knew I was going to completely get rid of these parasites at some point then I could relax a little bit. But I"m so worried I will have them for life. Dr. Yu believes I have had some form of parasite since a trip to Peru almost 20 years ago. I have had a cyclical knee swelling problem on and off since then that he thinks is caused by parasites too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)