CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Strongyloides Candida infestation and apple cider vinegar.

Zztop807 Views: 351
Published: 29 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,420,657

Re: Strongyloides Candida infestation and apple cider vinegar.

I finally started treating a fungus on my toe after having it for almost 30 years and been treating myself curezone for other things I started looking at my toe. I magnified it using the camera zoom which is free from Google Play and I put castor oil on it within six days the yellow was gone and now I'm waiting for the toenail to grow out and I'm using tea tree oil bathing it everyday in apple cider vinegar and Epsom Salts and peroxide everything comes out of my feet I'm starting to believe that most of this start started from having a fungus toe for 30 years if you magnify your hand you'll see the same thing if you magnify your ears you'll see the same thing the fungus. I would feel things crawling up that labor at the same time it was I had a lot of trouble with my ankle I couldn't get them out I didn't know it was from the Fungus, starting from the feet it's also good to put Vicks on your feet before you go to bed but you can't get up and walk on it do you have to wash it off. I had accidentally put the clove oil with the garlic you cannot do that on your skin it broke a hole in my skin and I could see what was under my skin wriggling around very interesting I now magnify the toes in my whole family. And they all have it put it on their hands you could see it they have lymphatic problems with their ears and they go to the ER that's fungus dandruff is fungus athlete's foot is fungus. I no longer feel them that one leg. Unless I go a day without soaking my feet. And doing a whole body in it. I have images probably under Lynn one images showing what was crawling in my leg. It is no longer there I've been at this for 2 and 1/2 years.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.156 sec, (1)