CureZone   Log On   Join
The mandela effect does not exist it is a end time delusion

Sjaak2017 Views: 142
Published: 25 months ago

The mandela effect does not exist it is a end time delusion

We are living in the end times sheeple . Have you ever heard of the terms speaking in tongues ? you speak one language and people perceive a different language . you see frood loops while in reality its fruit loops

So when you are in Gods delusion other people dont perceive it as such . We corrupted Christianity and this is what we have sown

But if you are in clown world good luck and the real world is still out there even if you just dont see it as such . I hope this message comes trough

The kjv is the biggest delusion because its best version of the word of God . It is still out there in the real world you just perceive frood

you know are in clown world when things dont make sense anymore . Moses actually has horns in my delusion , i know atheist would have had a field day with this

Good luck and god bless and i hope i see you on the other side

And sorry for my post before they must have looked completely crazy if you dont share the same delusion

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.297 sec, (1)