CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: parasite symptoms are not improving after months

yulia333 Views: 529
Published: 21 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,424,208

Re: parasite symptoms are not improving after months

Hi, I'll tell you from my personal experience, which drugs helped me. I had everything you listed except pinworms.
1. Pinworms. Google search recommends mebendazole. It's the most effective drug for round worms. 1 pill (150mg) 3 times a day for 3-5 days.
2. Rope worms. This could be a tapeworm. Niclosamide (yomesan) is the most effective against all types of tapeworms. You can order it from Germany. 1 pill of Yomesan 2 times a day, in the morning and in the evening, for 6 days.
3. Flukes. Are they white or red?
4. Red flukes are intestinal flukes. They are treated with huge doze of praziquantel, 1 pill (150mg) 4 times with 2 hours break in the morning for 5 days. Repeat in a week.
5. White flukes. Those are liver flukes. This is the hardest type to treat since drug is not openly available on the market. You should search for Bithionol powder. 150mg 3 times a day for 6 days, repeat in a week.

Please make sure to take all the drugs as I prescribed and tell me about results. I spent 2 years rounding on various drugs from mattk/fluke/tapewrom protocols before I found out this formula.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.422 sec, (1)