CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: parasite symptoms are not improving after months

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
Scaredjd Views: 402
Published: 21 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,424,246

Re: parasite symptoms are not improving after months

Thank you so much for your response:) It helps a lot just to hear that someone else has something similar going on - not that I would wish this on anyone!! But it's nice not to feel alone in this. I don't have any rashes or sores - I thought this was a sign of strongiloides? also I see the pinworms and then these other things that look like pinworms with 2 stuck together sometimes when I pee. my understanding was that strongiloides are too small to see? Or maybe I have pins and strongiloides?
Do you mind telling me if you are any better after 7 years of treatment? Do you see an end in sight?
also, have you noticed that probiotics and/or zinc make symptoms way worse? I just started taking probiotics and symptoms are worse then they have been in a while. I just made the connection and stopped them.
I will definitely try the Essiac tea. I recently started drinking cistus tea (recommended by klinghardt) as a biofilm buster. Maybe I will consider doxycycline. How much do you take of it and on what schedule? and have you noticed symptoms of yeast overgrowth related to it?
Thanks again to you and anyone else who can chime in:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)