CureZone   Log On   Join
Having stomach problems for 7 years doctors have said no parasite but have been unable to assist

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
  Views: 633
Published: 24 months ago

Having stomach problems for 7 years doctors have said no parasite but have been unable to assist

I've attached the photos of what is left in the toilet after I flush, small bead shaped pieces of something.

Another photo of something that is attached on to the end of my stool periodically.

There are 2 photos of my stomach which I thought may be important. The area above the naval is firm and swelled. There are small mounds below the ribcage on both sides which are swollen. The pain is mostly on the left and center.

I have taken ivermectin which a doctor was willing to prescribe and it reduces the pain somewhat but temporarily. Also pyrantel over the counter had temporary effect. Wormwood and clove were also temporarily effective.

I am pleased to provide more notes. I have seen conventional doctors and herbal doctors without explanation.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.875 sec, (1)