CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Having stomach problems for 7 years doctors have said no parasite but have been unable to assist

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
herman.melville.the.whale Views: 586
Published: 24 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,425,376

Re: Having stomach problems for 7 years doctors have said no parasite but have been unable to assist

Thank you for the support.

I was able to convince my doctor to let me try anti biotics last year. I took cipro for about one week and felt almost completely recovered, but then the medicine ran out. About a week passed before I could get another dosage, and strangely the medicine had little to no effect then. I thought it may be due to a resistance, or change from brand to generic meds.

Another symptom I'm experiencing is persistent mucous in the back of the throat. I can't distinguish where it is coming from, except my guess was the stomach, however a doctor said that would be impossible.

Strangely I have not had any normal mucous production out of my nose the normal way since this began. Can't remember blowing my nose once.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.047 sec, (1)