CureZone   Log On   Join
Disseminated Horror

evilz Views: 546
Published: 25 months ago

Disseminated Horror

Hello. I am updating on my current status because it has been a long time since I have posted and I am really going through it. I'll cut to the chase. I HAVE HAD A DISSEMINATED WORM INFECTION FOR 10 YEARS NOW! They have literally spread to every part of my body. There is not a part of my body i can think of that is unscathed. The worst and most recent complications is that they are all over and in my head. For years a lot of them were still so I couldn't feel them. After years of trying everything, the med that really gave away their location is Levamisole. It is super effective against whatever I have. When I take it, even the BIG ONES shake violently causing me much pain but allowing me to identify their location. Especially when it is in my head. I still assume it is Ascaris because they are crawling all over in my scalp. As time goes by it seems the realizations get more and more horrific. The sheer size and number of these thing in my body is astonishing. I can literally feel them moving with my hand , under my scalp and all parts of my body. Sometimes they flutter and jump and even feels like they bite. I have been taking many meds for months now and I feel this is the closest I've been to making progress. It's hard to tell if I am even getting better after months of Valbazen , ivermectin, levamisole, praziquantel, etc. I think I am a little better then I was a few months ago when I could barely stand up without almost passing out and feeling like I was about to die at any time. I feel a bit better but only after constantly going through intense Herxeimer reactions over and over these past few months. Praziquantel did not produce much effect so Im sure it must be some kind of roundworm infection. Out of all the Elisa tests I have taken, the Ascaris test is the only one that has come back abnormal. I feel like a damned monster... Mattk3 has helped me alot and I continue to research myself everyday for a cure. Currently I am taking Valbazen, Moxidectin, Pyrantel Pamoate with Levamisole, Diethylcarbamazine, Doxy, and Fenbendazole. All of these medications I have found to be extremely effective for whatever I have. Im sure I have killed many but I still have a looooooong way to go. It seems the Horrific realizations never end. Not only is my whole body especially scalp crawling with these, but there seems to be a couple or even 1 GIGANTIC ONE that literally wraps around my head through my face and down my neck and I think even into my heart. I can feel them shake violently in my heart at times and it feels like I might have a heart attack. Blame it on the dec but I know there is no way around it. It's now or never. The extreme die off I have been going through is Intense which is expected. Breif periods of feeling like i'm about to die. Anyways I guess I am just looking for any advice at this point. It seems pretty hopeless... The fact that I feel a bit better than I did months ago gives me hope that I am on the right track and there still is a sliver of light at the end of the tunnel. Currently I am having much faith in Fenbendazole , Albendazole, Moxidectin, Diethylcarbamazine and Levamisole/ Pyrantel. I have yet to try liposomal essential oils. I am currently trying to get ahold of Tribendimidine and also Bacillus Thuringiensis. These worms are all throughout my bloodstream and in my veins so I beleive that taking Serrapeptase and Nattokinase helps with cleaning up the systemic die off and garbage out of my veins. Also I am especially interested in getting a hold of Bacillus Thuringiensis because it is a nematophageous bacteria and hopefully it can just eat the worms inside my whole body. It and Tribendimidine are the newest Anthelmintic treatments out there that I know of. I messaged Matt a video about it from youtube. They have been doing research in San Diego. I am trying everything. I will never give up. I want my life back. I truly feel for you all who are going through a similar experience.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.641 sec, (2)