Re: Disseminated Horror

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

More
OMG Me Too Views: 469
Published: 26 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,426,776

Re: Disseminated Horror

I did not see that you have tried Doxycycline. This Antibiotic kills the symbiotic bacteria that have evolved within roundworms and performs a critical step in embryogenesis for the worms. 3-6 wks of 200 mg Doxy daily (I used aquarium product from online auction site). Once the Wolbachia are eliminated, the worms are effectively sterile and cannot reproduce. It doesn't kill the worms in any way. Once sterilized, your meds could be much more effective in killing off the remaining adults and the Fenbendazole can work on the encysted ones. I have seen excellent results for disseminated stronglyoides with monthly Moxidectin and 5 days of FenBen monthly. I still can feel the occasional buzzing worm but definitely weaker and at most for only a few hours. I expect to be on these meds for Life due to the encysted bombs laid everywhere in me.

Be aware that Doxy can cause photosensitivity to sunshine which was A REAL problem for me. But find a way.... Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.938 sec, (1)