CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 8 year follow up

dillan94 Views: 465
Published: 16 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,429,437

Re: 8 year follow up

I've been around for a while but one of the reasons I stopped following this forum was because of the amount of bs that was being posted by trolls (clowns telling you to constantly lick your lips and the like), and just the general negativity.

But I never stopped experimenting.

In the decade gone by have you done any experimentation of your own, with products you felt may help? I think this is key.

I've had quite a bit of progress, ruled out options that won't work, realised that climate plays a part, and have a good idea of what I need to do when I decide I want to try to heal.

I'm trying to figure out the best way to get all followers on this forum to collaborate and try new products and new methods in a scientific way.

I can't figure out how though. Because everyone is at different stages in their journey to healing and have experienced varying levels of progress using different methods based on their approaches.

But most importantly, many people are just fixated on one idea of how they need to heal their condition without keeping an open mind and continually trying new things.

Can you imagine 100's of us trying different ways to heal in a collaborative way? We'd narrow down on a solution very efficiently.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.578 sec, (1)