As a teenager, I made some choices that weren't always the best ones. This story is not to promote or condone the use of illegal drugs by any means.
I just wanted to share a strange experience that, since I have come to understand the reality and prevalence of parasites, takes on a whole new meaning for me. I also just wanted see what other's thoughts were on it if any.
During one of these such bad decision making times, I and a few close friends took some lsd.
Everything was going fine. We weren't really feeling any different until one of my friends started to have something really disturbing happen. He said that he could feel something moving in his face. We all were just convinced that he was hallucinating this sensation and just tried to distract him from it because he was seriously bugging out. Well, there was no distracting him. He was sure that something was moving his face. Now, none of us were really feeling any of the effects from the acid yet. Trying to calm him down, I looked at his face to assure him it was not really happening. To my surprise, his face was actually moving involuntarily. As if there was something quite large slithering under the muscles and there was some twitching too. It only got worse. The poor kid. I didn't see when it stopped for him because he refused to stay with the group and went home to bug out on his own. He refused to speak about the experience ever again, and I dont blame him.
I was perplexed. The rest of the time while on the acid,I didnt experience any other hallucinations. So, I'm pretty sure that it was truly happening.
My theory now is that this kid actually had a worm that was freaking out on acid. Maybe it was in his stomach and migrated up to try to escape or in his mouth and ran from the little acid strip the was melting on his tongue. I'm not sure. Maybe it was always in his face and started reacting to the lsd. It looked exactly like there was a worm, of a decent size, moving around under the flesh of his face. I'm sure if it was a worm, it would be effected by acid. Either it was very uncomfortable or it was out it's own wormy mind.
So ya that's my LCD worm story. Anyone have similar experience or just any thoughts on this?
Just purely out of curiosity.