CureZone   Log On   Join
Doctor thinks I'm crazy !!!

Black Walnut Tincture
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
Becky1925 Views: 571
Published: 15 months ago

Doctor thinks I'm crazy !!!

Hello to all out there. I went to the doctor today . I've had some sort of parasite since may of last year. They started in my bum, but spread to my vagina in just a few weeks. I'm not certain, but I think that maybe they are in my urine bladder also. I didn't go to a doctor when this first started because I was embarrassed to say that I had parasites in my private spaces, and I also knew that I could buy medicines and treat them myself. I started with animal medicine and saw dead worms in the toilet. A strange gray worm with stripes or segaments. I saved one. The medicine did kill some, but not all of the parasites. Within just a matter of a couple of weeks the things spread to my vagina. I think they invaded my bladder at the same time, but I'm not certain. I started to feel a strange whirling sensation in my private areas about that time and I believe that feeling was the parasites mating in my bladder. Also, around that same time i started to see a different type of parasite instead of the weird gray one i had found in the toilet. The new ones looked like black or brown hairs. Finally in september of last year I ordered menbendazole and it got rid of the worms in my bum, but it didn't do anything for the ones in my private places. I then went to a doctor in October who just said to keep taking the parasite medincine. I spent a lot of money for that piece of advice. Finally in December I started to have severe bladder pain. Went back to a doctor , was told bladder infection. My best guess is it was caused by the parasites some how. I knew I had to get rid of the things at that point, so later I started 21 days of treatment with parasite medication. at the end of the 21 days my bladder was hurting so bad, I thought I would need to go to the ER, but i waited and saw a doctor today. He said i do have a bladder infection, but that I don't have parasites of the vagina, and that parasites didn't cause my infection. He said it is all in my mind and that I never had them in my bum either. He claimed in all of his years as a doctor he has never had any cases of intestinal worms in the vagina or bladder. I even showed him the worm that I fished out of the toilet and he said it wasn't a worm. What do I do now ??? I can still feel them moving after 21 days of treatment. Please someone, help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (2)