CureZone   Log On   Join
Doxycycline Powder
 

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse



Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...


More
Amazi Views: 285
Published: 15 months ago
 

Doxycycline Powder


Doxycycline options. My doxycycline order will be late due to Covid delivery delays. Wanted to find out options in powder forms sold for pets, ie birds. As they have 20 % doxy and no information on the remaining 80% of the ingredients I wasn’t too sure. Is it safe to use prior to getting my pills? What options do I have and if possible send me a private message on where I can purchase. Thanks
 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.703 sec, (1)