CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: how many flushes did it take till you got a drastic health upgrade
 
Telman Views: 1,053
Published: 29 months ago
 
This is a reply to # 2,433,983

Re: how many flushes did it take till you got a drastic health upgrade


Assuming that you are on the right tract and you have a chronic issue that involves the liver. How do you think it was caused?

Is it a lifestyle issue that has developed over many years? Is it inherited? Is it hormonal through environmental factors? All these predisposing issues are long term and they can't usually be easily fixed by a couple of liver-flushes. If the liver is involved then undoubtedly the bowel has been changed over the years and a liver-flush may well significantly alter the way in which the bowel works and this will take time to get accustomed to.

You are in it for the long haul and whilst following the Liver Flush protocol you need the ensure your lifestyle is a wholesome as you can make it. Not only for the body but also for the mind. The bowel is quite often the key to unlocking the liver. It is well documented that dyskinesia (aka bowel disorder) is always associated with some form of neurosis involving conflict and this needs to be replaced by calm measured thinking; not rushing.

The mechanics of the body can also greatly impact the internal workings and the joints, muscles and tendons need to be kept in condition by stretching and rhythmic activity. Spinal injury can cause bowel dysfunction, problems with the neck can interfere with the vagus nerve and affect the bowel and bladder.

In summary you need a recovery plan that involves the mind, body, and lifestyle to reverse any long term damage. If you have hyperlithogenic bile (bile that forms stones) as well and it has become persistent then Liver Flushing may be the catalyst but it is not the cure.

The general rules of thumb are that it takes around 12 to 20 Liver Flushes to feel any changes. That is 6 months to a year. It takes around 18 months for the bowel to settle down and become accustom to the changes if it is involved. If the bile persistently forms stones then maintenance Liver Flushes may be required until the biliary system is functioning as well as it can. However; some damage is permanent.

One thing to bear in mind is that problems with the digestive organs consume the mind. Even when you have 90% improvement the remaining 10% will become an obsession. It is very important to get ones mind in a good place as confliction, anxiety and tension add to physical problems and vice versa. The cycle needs to be broken.


 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.656 sec, (2)