CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fenbendazole Side Effects/Dead Parasites in Veins?

stillseekingcure Views: 202
Published: 6 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,300,615

Re: Fenbendazole Side Effects/Dead Parasites in Veins?

Hi Buddy - not sure if you are still on the forum, but wanted to mention that you could be anemic. The symptoms you just described above was me several years ago - but literally I had been that way for a while. I went to my doctor who did a CBC and Iron, TIBC, Ferritin and transferrin saturation test. I had a vitamin B-12 deficiency. The later test showed I didn't have enough of what was needed to bind the Vitamin B-12 to the iron to process. I'm sure that are other medical folks on here who can explain it better than I can. Only explaining this because if all they do is do the blood test and find out if you are anemic it will help. My doctor explain that it takes years to become vitamin B-12 deficient. I now take a vitamin B-12 daily. It took nearly 2 years of taking the B-12 but now all my blood numbers are normal. I had 8 different factors that were off - so I think that vitamin B-12 is pretty awesome. Being tired like you are - blood work up might be a good place to start. By the way, I'm sure mine were caused by my worms - flukes (lots of them) and threadworms - had tapes as well. Hope you are all better by now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.875 sec, (1)