CureZone   Log On   Join
e-mails

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

MH 108 8 Views: 301
Published: 58 days ago

This is a reply to # 2,434,858

e-mails

FOR 25 YEARS I have received thousands of e-mails similar to this one...........starting about 10 years ago people slowed down giving their stories on this forum for the simple fact the internet sucks and gov cracks every human on the planet 24/7 for some stupid reasons...

Today's example is from the other side of the planet--------actually, the greatest interest in using herbs has always been from people from other countries....

Example:

Hi MH
HELLO

Greetings to you, hope you’re well.
THANKS AND WISHING YOU MANY BLESSINGS !

Just ordered bulk 12QTY calcium balance capsules and bulk 25QTY PICA syrups from #####.
SUPER THANKS

Have seen amazing results with calcium balance I bought from you years ago.
GREAT

Helps with my stamina for overtime work and stress. Less body aches, need less sleep. I took 5capsules twice a day (I.e 10capsules). Once in the morning, once before bed. Also 0.5 ounce of PICA syrup twice a day.
THAT IS A GOOD DOSAGE, YOUR BODY WILL TELL YOU WHAT IT WANTS

Currently taking BF&C instead of calcium balance as I ran out of it. The stamina results aren’t like the calcium balance. Not sure why, could you share with me why?

VERY SIMILAR FORMULA, BUT THE CALCIUM BALANCE FORMULA WOULD SUPPLY MORE ORGANIC / USABLE CALCIUM, WHILE THE BF&C HAS CALCIUM, BUT ALSO ALLOT OF MINERALS FOR REPAIRING BROKEN BONES.

Maybe it’s doing something different for me? Read that it’s suppose to dissolve inorganic calcium and replace with organic calcium.
CORRECT, OUT BODY WILL PICK UP LIME, WHEN WE LACK NATURAL ORGANIC CALCIUM.

And I need to share with you something.
I am not sure if stress is the culprit, sometimes when I don’t have enough rest, the side of my jaw hurts so bad when I open my mouth to eat. Feels like bruises. But they aren’t bruises. The hurt and tightness comes on and off.
A GREAT CHIROPRACTOR THAT DOES CRANIAL WORK WOULD ADJUST THAT FOR YOU, BUT THOSE GUYS ARE JUST ABOUT EXTINCT NOW. I WOULD TELL THE CHIROPRACTOR AND HE WOULD LOOK TO ADJUST THE NECK THE BEST HE COULD FOR THAT ISSUE.

YOU CAN USE HERBAL SPRAYS, DIRECT ON THE AREA, BUT IN THEORY, YOUR CALCIUM BALANCE IN TIME WILL DO IT ALL AS YOUR BONES AND TISSUES BECOME HEALTHIER OVER YEARS----------YOU SHOULD GET HEALTHIER OVER TIME AND NOT AGE; "IF" YOUR GETTING ALL THE PLANT MINERALS YOUR BODY NEEDS.

Btw just wanted to check with you,
noted that you mentioned comfrey was part of Dr Christopher formula but removed by the new owners as they wanna sell to Canada etc.
CORRECT, 25 YEARS AGO THEY REMOVED IT FROM THEIR CAPSULES AND LIQUIDS AND ONLY SOLD IT AS SALVES FOR EXTERNAL USE.

Do your BF&C and calcium balance capsules still contain comfrey?
CORRECT, THERE HAS NEVER EVER BEEN AN ISSUE IN COMFREY IN NORTH AMERICA----THOSE THAT CONTROL OUT OF CONTROL SALES LONG AGO TRIED TO REMOVE ALL THE GREAT HERBS, THAT IS WHY DR. CHRISTOPHER LONG AGO WROTE HIS BOOKS, HE FIGURED EVENTUALLY THOSE IN CONTROL WOULD STOP ALL COMMERCIAL SALES---BUT THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED, COMFREY RT AND LEAF IS SOLD COMMERCIALLY INSIDE AMERICA THE SAME AS ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL HERB IS. COMFREY GOES BY MANY NAMES, SO WE JUST CALL IT BONEKNIT.

Looks like comfrey is a really good herb, ONE OF THE BEST
I WOULD NEVER WANT TO BE WITH OUT BF&C / CALCIUM FORMULAS

so I’ll be sad if it’s taken out. Not sure if the bottle I ate had comfrey as it was bought from you at least 2 years back.
WE HAVE ALWAYS USED IT.I ALSO GROW IT

If it had been taken out, any chance to purchase from you with comfrey next time?

Was chatting with ###### on how crazy the shipping prices has been for us all. She has been so nice and patient with me!
SHIPPING GOES UP EVERY YEAR-------YET GOV SHIPPING, SUCH AS AMAZON.COM GETS FREE SHIPPING FROM THE GOV. TAX PAYERS PAY THE SHIPPING FOR GOV OWNED COMMERCIAL BUSINESSES.

PRIVATE PEOPLE ARE BEING PHASED OUT BY INFLATION---------SAME AS FARMERS WERE YEARS AGO…….COMMERCIAL/GOV CONTROLS MOST ALL.

For future purchases, I am considering to buy the herb powder from you to make capsules myself to save a little. Times are hard.
LUCKILY YOU CAN JUST MIX THE POWDER IN APPLE SAUCE OR IN A FRUIT SMOOTHIE, ETC.

CAPSULES ALWAYS WAS A "LUXORY" ITEM FOR WORKING PEOPLE.

TIMES SHOULD NOT BE HARD FOR ANY HUMAN ON EARTH-----BUT IT HAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE LIKE THAT. THE WEALTHY MAKE THEIR $$$$$$$, WHILE PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND I ARE TRAINED TO WORK OUT ENTIRE LIFETIME FOR $$

Anw, my weight is still approximately 80pounds. Same old me, wondering if my bone mass can increase with these calcium herbs. Gotta prepare early for pregnancy few years ahead.
THE GOOD NEWS IS THE CALCIUM WILL MAKE YOUR BONES STRONGER AND MORE FLEXIBLE------BETTER NEWS YET IS THE FACT YOUR YOUR PARENTS OFFSPRING AND GOD MADE YOU "PERFECT".

MANY BLESSINGS,
MH

Many blessings,
XXXXXXX

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.250 sec, (3)