CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 5 of 10

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
MH 108 8 Views: 166
Published: 29 days ago

This is a reply to # 2,435,242

Re: 5 of 10

After the Lower Bowel Balance herbs are limitless and each country has many different herbs of choice and most herbs have 5+ different local names.

Dr, Christopher and many had what they called ANTI-PLAGUE formulas and often the largest formula they made. To me, that proves the 1957 co-q10 theory.

I took the Anti-Plague formula, removed the cayenne and developed it further as Dr. Christopher taught students to do. YOU can forever improve.

Anti-Plague Formulas are based around garlic and honey and herbs rich in organic sulphur or what you would call anti-puss which is anti-cancer herbs/foods.

For 20 years I kept adding herbs to the anti-plague theory. Today it is the largest formula that obeys the 1957 co-q10 theory---by far. An absolutely huge formula.

Maximum Restore is what we raised the kids on, what we use for everything.

I make an adult version called Max Restore Adult, the kids can drink a bottle a day if they want to---because they grew up on it, they do not mind the taste.
If I would not feel correct, I would drink 1/4-1/2 bottle per day. The idea is simple--if taken properly, you only need take it 1 or 2 days max.

The elderly that are all clogged and messed up for 20+ years do well on 1 gallon monthly with daily LBB. That has been the standard set by Pastor Lee Vayle many years ago.

Naturally the Max Restore can never ever be duplicated ever. So ideally you make a lifetime batch and i thought I had done so, but 2020 took allot of that as a few amish purchased by the barrels at the beginning of the year when they seen the covic thing starting.

So this year I made what I call a 2 lifetime batch and will probably be the last time it is made. Luckily well made liquid herbs get better with age.

BECAUSE MAX RESTORE has most everything but LBB in the formula (that could be added, but lbb taste bad and is best as a capsule), the Max Restore is always dosage related----more or less based on what each person likes.

EVERY liquid herb and essential oil can be added to Max Restore---because odds are, they are already in there is a small amount. Another 10 herbs is not going t change it much----Max Restore can be the base formula and herbs that a person really likes--can be added or a little max restore can be added to that herb......the possibilities are truly endless. I make max restore the way I like and that is just a beginning point.

IF I had 500 herbs, I believe all 500 in 1 formula would be a good thing.....because I believe the 1957 co-q10 scientist were correct, they just picked the wrong thing to sale. Q10 is perfected Co-Q10 and Q10 I use in various formulas, including Max Restore. Those that make Q10, told me I am the only American that had any interest in their Q10 that they make for the elite's of their country. To me, Q10 is just 1 of endless things people can ad to their daily diet.

Maximum Restore is very anti-parasite, it starts with 20% P/W, the adult formula has more Oregano Oil-----it easily can have P/W A essential oils added to make it an extreme adult only de-wormer..........but as is, Max Restore is mild enough for all-----quite possible the greatest anti-plague formula ever created and try as anyone could--it can never be duplicated........it is one of one and takes a full year to try to make.

As unique and gigantic Max Restore is---it is just kids stuff. Once raised on Max Restore---kids that grow into adults should be smarter, stronger and more durable and have healthier children----just for the fact they have less worms and their blood had better building materials to build a superior body.

ONCE a human has no fears of herbs----they can use the purest stuff.............

Dr. Royal Rife proved before I was born that parasites are powerful creatures and he gave up after he was taking pictures of parasites at 1/70,000 in size that come from the human body---------proving drugs cause parasites and can never cure parasites.

ONLY OUR BLOOD can kill and manage parasites and ONLY HERBS are medicines for the blood stream....medical medicines are poisons that cause parasites as proved by Dr. Royal Rife that was unique and superior long ago to the point medical today can not achieve what Rife was doing way back then......

True Medicines are just foods.

Strong blood = life

Starving blood = sickly life

It is just that simple

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.483 sec, (2)