CureZone   Log On   Join
9 of 10

MH 108 8 Views: 235
Published: 54 days ago

This is a reply to # 2,435,351

9 of 10

I like 90% of the herbs Dr. Christopher ever wrote about---I collected most of them over the past 30 years....I make a tincture my way and take by the dropper until I feel certain that the herb is 100% like Dr. Christopher wrote and so far after 30 years---Dr. Christopher has been correct about each herb.

Nothing wrong with using single herbs as a powder, a tea or a tincture or even an oil.

Picking number 9 is a tuff choice..... it has to obey the 1957 Co-Q10 theory for sure and that leads to large powdered combinations---what I call Women's Wellness and Men's Wellness is Women's Wellness with added prostrate herbs.

With medical---you often never ever hear about allot of subjects, such as your solar plexus or the idea that women in fact, have a prostrate gland. Women just don't like the idea of the prostrate herbs, so that is the ONLY reason i leave them out of the women's wellness.

WHAT IS WOMEN's WELLNESS?

When having the first child---we asked David Christopher which herbs to take--because his dad was huge with women's health herbs and taught women how to be mid wives......

It was simple---take allot of this and that and at the same time...............DA, why buy 3+ different expensive capsule formulas from his commercial company? We went home, made the different formulas and blended them all together and based on what Christopher told us, that totaled 21 capsules every day while pregnant and nursing-----IT WAS WONDERFUL........it worked and with the next baby, we added more and it worked even easier.. IN FACT, that kept proving the 1957 Co-Q10 theory as to how our liver and blood stream works.

LARGER YET was P/W E, but for pregnant and nursing women, the women's wellness has no added de-wormer herbs and no LBB, they take LBB separate as needed through our pregnancy...

FOR non pregnant women and men? WOW, the sky truly is the limit. P/W E which stands for Parasites / Worms Elimination is basically mens wellness with LBB and de-wormer herbs---in a powder or capsule form.

This capsule has a small portion of prostrate herbs--very small if you are only taking 4 per day, but some how, that tiny amount, can help a man return to being a man again------I REALLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW, but it has to be the huge combination of other herbs---because taking the prostrate herbs by them selves in large doses, does not generally have that same result. I think I know the prostrate herb that is responsible, but no real way to ever know for sure...

EACH herb has its own unique combination of minerals and each human will make use of those minerals differently---no 2 people the same ever.

HERBS are just foods / Minerals that humans may be lacking in their diet. If their blood does not need the minerals---down the toilet they go like all foods end up.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (2)