CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Added sugar

MH 108 8 Views: 64
Published: 34 days ago

This is a reply to # 2,435,753

Re: Added sugar

Hey mh
HAY

just wanted to get you opinion on adding sugar to my orange juice.

THAT WOULD SUGGEST YOU NEED BETTER ORANGE JUICE, BECAUSE ORANGE JUICE SHOULD BE SWEET ENOUGH NATURALLY

All the fruit I have access to is not sweet at all.

FROZEN FRUIT IS PROB THE BEST FROM STORES. THEY HARVEST WHEN RIPE AND FREEZE IT HARD AND THE BEST VALUE WHEN BUYING FRUIT.

Even the frozen fruit isn't digesting right.
DIGESTION IS NORMALLY CORRECTED WHEN FOLLOWING THE DR. HAY BOOK THAT I CALL BOOK I
RESTORING THE STOMACH IS ALWAYS THE KEY TO DIGESTION

PROPER EATING STARTS WITH CHEWING ALL FOODS, INCLUDING THE FLUIDS (DR. JOHN R. CHRISTOPHER)

BEST MEDICAL PROVED 11 OUNCES OF PROP CHEWED FOOD IS BEST FOR ADULTS

IF THE FOOD GOES STRAIGHT THROUGH AND YOU CAN TELL WHAT YOU ATE BY WAY OF LOOKING AT THE TOILET--THAT OFTEN IS PROOF THAT YOU DID NOT CHEW THE FOOD TO A LIQUID FIRST.

OLD PEOPLE AFTER A LIFETIME OF STOMACH ULCERS WILL FIND THEM SELVES RETURNING TO JARS OF BABY FOOD, THAT WAY THEY CAN RETURN TO DIGESTING THEIR FOODS.

I've been adding sugar to my OJ and it taste amazing now and I'm able to keep my liquid consumption down to half gallon. Do you see any problem with this?

I ASSUME WHAT YOU ARE CALLING SUGAR IS JUST NATURAL PLANT AND NOT THE WHITE STUFF THEY SALE AS SUGAR.

AS LONG AS YOUR STOMACH / PANCREAS AND BLOOD STREAM ARE IN GOOD SHAPE AND YOUR HEALTH IS IN YOUR CONTROL---YOU AND YOU ALONE UNDERSTAND EACH DAY AND HOW IT AFFECTS YOUR BODY.

I HAVE DRANK SWEET FRUIT DAILY SINCE 1990 WITH NO PROBLEMS---WHILE SOME PEOPLE ARE SUGAR FREE TYPES THAT HATE SUGAR, SO EACH PERSON DOES THEIR OWN THING IN MY OPINION.

PERSONALLY I BUY DEHYDRATED CANE JUICE IN 50# BAGS AND THAT IS WHAT I KNOW AS SUGAR.

UPDATE

PEPPERMINT VERSES SPEARMINT

Peppermint taste really great in the spring and then with each cutting, it got hotter and hotter pepper taste. It taste like hot pepper, thus its name PEPPER mint.

Spear mint stays mild all summer long.

SPEAR MINT is the champion mint that is easy to raise---as easy as peppermint. My problem now is that I need to get rid of 4 plots of peppermint and replace with spearmint.

PEPPERMINT oil is an amazing essential oil----------peppermint a great herb. "IF" you do not mind a cayenne tasting tea, then peppermint tea is still the best....that cayenne taste comes from the peppermint oil entering the tongue and that burn is actually caused by the human, not the plant. Peppermint does no harm, it just gets very hot later in the summer, due to more essential oil in the plants.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (2)