CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Clostridium difficile Colitis (c. difficle)...have seen a lot of these cases recently

Stifflegs Views: 101
Published: 59 days ago

This is a reply to # 1,791,923

Re: Clostridium difficile Colitis (c. difficle)...have seen a lot of these cases recently

Good day drbailey.

So I have been seeing a functional medical dr. I have done blood food tests, as well as a myriad of other tests. It was confirmed that I do have Clostridium difficile infestation. I have also got a lot of supplements as I am low on some needed Vits and Minerals. I am from South Africa and I see that Humaworm does not ship to SA. I see I can get Hulda Klark's recommend de-worming kit as well as Essiac tea locally. What exact Anti-Biotic will you recommend for my Clostridium difficile (Vancomycin?)

My Dr prescribed Vancomycin, but I have so much trouble following the added Vits and Minerals provided by her. I recently started taking Vit B5 & B6 supplements as it was shown I had very low levels, but this caused a lot of inflammation inside my body. I am going to try and move to a Paleo diet and obtain the needed Vits and Minerals from my food as opposed to taking all the supplements.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)