CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Kidney stones

MH 108 8 Views: 322
Published: 8 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,436,260

Re: Kidney stones

My family member (male, sr. citizen, typical American diet, well water)

GOOD INFORMATION, SAVES ALLOT OF TIME

has been suffering from kidney stones for years.

YES, WELL WATER DOES THAT, KIDNEY FAILURE AN ISSUE FOR MOST HUMANS THAT DRINK WRONG FLUIDS LOADED WITH ROCK.

He had the sonically broken up
YEA, A MEDICAL VICTIM WAITING AND LUCKY THEY HAVE NOT CUT HIS KIDNEYS OUT YET------IN CHINA AMERICAN MEDICAL HOSPITALS THERE WOULD KILL TEENAGERS OFF THE STREET AND HARVEST AND SALE EACH KIDNEY FOR $35,000 EACH-------TODAY THE GOING PRICE IS $225,000 EACH AND ODDS ARE THEY KILL A CHINESE PERSON THAT IS WANTING TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN. IN AMERICA, MANY DOCTORS SPOUSES HAVE SOMEONE ELSES KIDNEYS.

and a few other removal methods but they keep returning. What do you recommend?

THIS PERSON OBVIOUSLY BELIEVES IN MEDICAL AND YOU MAKE IT FAIRLY CLEAR THAT YOU ALREADY "UNDERSTAND" WHY SUCH PEOPLE DEVELOP KIDNEY STONES------SO LETS TAKE THAT A STEP FURTHER:

THIS OLD PERSON HAS CRIPPLED BONES EATEN UP WITH THE SAME KIDENY FAILURE AND WORMS. HE HAS ARTERIES LINED WITH THE SAME ROCK MATERIAL. HE HAS VARICOSE VEINS INSIDE HIS ORGANS---CLOGGED WITH THE SAME ROCK. HE SURELY HAS THE MAKINGS OF GOUT AND JOINT FAILURE.......WHAT A PRICE TO PAY FOR DRINKING ROCK AND FORTIFIED COMMERCIAL FOODS FILLED WITH ROCK (VITAMINS). HE PROB HAS A LARGE STONE INSIDE HIS PROSTRATE AND HIS BRAIN HARDENING AS WELL.....

SO PRODUCT WISE: WHAT I CALL KIDNEY / PANCREAS CLEANSE TINCTURE-------1 TEASPOON DAILY FOR LIFE LONG PREVENTION AND 1 TEASPOON HOURLY FOR STRONG TREATMENT. THIS WILL TASTE HOT AND STRONG AND IS ALSO THE TOP SELLING HERBAL TINCTURE FORMULA FOR 20 YEARS.........I ALSO HAVE A SIMILAR FORMULA IN BULK POWDER. WE SHOULD MAKE IT AS A CAPSULE, BUT NEVER HAVE-----CAPSULES ARE HARD SALES TO THE POINT YOU CAN SALE THEM FAST ENOUGH AND KEEP NEW CAPSULES FLOWING IN ALL THE TIME. SO INSTEAD WE PUT THE SIMILAR TYPE HERBS IN MANY DIFFERENT LARGE FORMULAS--------IF I HAD A REAL ISSUE, I WOULD USE BOTH FORMULAS---TINCTURE AND POWDER.

I MADE MY OWN WATER DISTILLER BY 1992 AND WHEN YOU SEE THE ROCK THAT COMES OUT OF WATER---YOU SHOULD BE CONVINCED FOR LIFE TO NEVER DRINK THAT CRAP AND ALL CITY WATER HAS NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER BEEN WATER TO DRINK---IT IS TREATED WATER FOR TOILETS AND WASHING CLOTHS AT BEST........JUST ASK ANY CITY OFFICIAL IN THE CITY WATER WORKS.

SO IF THE PERSON IS UNWILLING TO SAVE THEIR OWN LIFE BY WAY OF CHANGE OF DIET AND HABITS---THIS IS THEIR HERBAL OPTION. THE KIDNET HERBS ARE KNOWN AS THE MOST BENEFICIAL OF ALL HERBS IN THE HERBAL KINGDOM.

BECAUSE I STOPPED DRINKING DEATH WATER 30 YEARS AGO------THE LIME/ROCK DISSOLVED OFF MY SPINE/RIBS AND BONES AND I HAVE "NEVER" TAKEN THE KIDENY HERBAL FORMULAS IN MY LIFE----------------PEOPLE THAT DRINK/EAT ROCK HAVE THAT PROBLEM, I DO NOT, BECAUSE THANKS TO DR. JOHN R. CHRISTOPHER'S BOOKS AND WATER WISE BOOK, A M.D. AND A CHIROPRACTOR-----I LEARNED ABOUT WATER 30 YEARS AGO AND DECIDED I DID NOT WANT TO DIE THAT SLOW MISERABLE DEATH.

THE ORIGINAL 108 PAGES 20 YEARS AGO MADE FOR THE BEGINNING OF THIS FORUM----EXPLAINED THIS AND PICTURED THIS PROBLEM.........WHN YOU DIE, THEY CUT OUT YOUR ORGANS AND LOOK AT THEM-----THEY SEE THE COLOR OF THE ROCK YOU DRANK IN YOUR LIFETIME, BECAUSE IT KILLED YOUR ORGANS BY SLOW SUFFOCATION VIA HEAVY ROCK UNTIL THE ORGANS DIED.

LEARNING ABOUT WATER IS THE KEY TO LIFE--------BUT VERY SADLY, SINCE SO MANY DRINK COMMERCIAL BEER, WINE, POWER DRINKS, POP, KOOLAID AND ENDLESS SUGAR FILTERED TOXIC DRINKS---THE MAJORITY OF HUMANS ARE IN THE PROCESS OF PREMATURE DEATH AND SO TOXIC, THEY LOST CONTROL OF THEIR OWN BODY LONG AGO AND THEY END UP WANTED DRUGS AND DOPE AND POSIONS--BECAUSE THEY NO LONGER CONTROL THEIR OWN BODY AND WHAT DOES---WANTS THEM DEAD. THIS IS WHY YOU SEE ALL THE DEMONIC CONTROLLED CITIES AND STATES TODAY----MAKING SURE CHILDREN HAVE ACCESS TO BOOZE AND DRUGS AND DESPERATELY WANT THEM ON POT. THE MOST DISGRACEFUL OF THEM ALL ARE THE 2 DEMONS THAT ARE KNOWN AS THE BLUE BROTHERS---A CANADIAN DOPER AND HIS LESSER SIDE KICK BALUSHY THAT IS THE MOST "BURNED" OUT CELEB THAT IS STILL AMAZING ALIVE---BUT SO DOPED UP, HE HAS NOCLUE HIS BODY STILL IS ALIVE---THEY JUST WANT CHILDREN TO EAT THEIR POT......

THOSE THAT ENJOY LIFE---WANT BONES AND MUSCLES SO THEY CAN WALK AND TRAVEL AROUND-----IF THEY AREE WISE, THEY WILL STOP THE DEATH AND SEEK LIFE.

GOOD LUCK

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (2)