CureZone   Log On   Join
sanctuary states

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
trapper/kcmo Views: 54
Published: 46 days ago

sanctuary states

from jimstone.is

GET YOUR FOOD. GET YOUR GAS. KEEP YOUR TOE IN THE WATER AND IF THEY CUT OFF THE FOOD, GET TO TEXAS. TEXAS WILL NOT PARTAKE IN THIS B.S.
There will be sanctuary states. These states will probably be North and South Dakota, Tennessee, Missourri, and Texas. The Mormons in Utah are likely well prepared but don't bother with that state, the actual net resources are not abundant and none of them are stupid about protecting assets.

I am certain an American catastrophe is on the horizon. The left wants anyone of good moral standing dead. They have continuously stated this over and over again - that anyone who supported Trump or the United States must be removed from society. It is redundant to say it. Everyone knows it. So where do you go? You go to any state that is likely to secede. I don't know how all of this will play out but Biden did say there would be a dark winter, the darkest period in American history after he takes office.

For the FIRST TIME IN AMERICAN HISTORY we have a provably stolen election, with the thief telling us after he takes power it will be the darkest chapter in american history. There have been LOTS of conspiracy theories floating around over the last few decades, and even though they all have now come true, NONE of them ever had anything like that in them. I urge my readers to focus on being able to be mobile, with a large food cache WHILE MOBILE, (you have to take a substantial amount of food with you) and IF tshtf the way I expect it to, GET TO TEXAS, WITH FOOD. Don't arrive hungry. Arrive with ALL the food you can take plus a tent and camp out on BLM land IN TEXAS.

Prediction: Texas is going to understand.
They know damn well what happened, and they are talking about secession. There is very likely not one single place better to go than there. And what do you say? "They cut the power and are trying to starve everyone to death. That is why I am here. And I'd like to do my part to make Texas a great place." YOU WILL NOT GET KICKED OFF OF BLM LAND, but the rules are you have to change locations once every 2 weeks. And during that time, you MUST try to find a way to integrate with society before your resources run out. Hopefully by the time all of this gets going Texas will have woken up to the reality and won't let everyone who goes there starve. You have never worried about water before, but you can safely bet that if you go to Texas and have to camp in the desert for a while you will. You'll need to bring at least 20 gallons of water that can all be filled in one whack. Don't be foolish by bringing small bottles, they should all be gallon size and up.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.141 sec, (2)