CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 2021

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
superfriend Views: 71
Published: 36 days ago

This is a reply to # 2,437,296

Re: 2021

I saw a tv commercial a few days ago in our break room at work, amazon has free two day shipping on groceries. I work at a grocery store with a couple hundred stores in the Midwest and wonder how it will affect us. I have no idea how long they've been doing this offer. I saw a trivia tidbit a few weeks ago, supposedly, the owner of that company makes something like 8 million dollars per hour. More money than I'll make in many lifetimes, per hour. Yet - people mention all the time that it's the cheapest, so they buy their stuff from that website. I encourage them to get it somewhere else, as it's frustrating to see people directly making someone richer just by saving a few dollars. I wonder if he's trying to help invest in solar, wind, recycling, biodiesel, cleaning up the plastic and garbage in the ocean, or develop and implement proper sanitation or helping people get clean water in third world countries, or anything useful. Or just buying expensive food, alcohol, jewelry, cars, land, houses, watches, and boats.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.813 sec, (1)