CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ships

steven41 Views: 115
Published: 36 days ago

This is a reply to # 2,437,339

Re: ships

You know this sounds so far into people that I just cannot wrap their mind around it. And everything you've been teaching about this is now in everyone's face. I am battling covid-19 for the second time already, for a week now especially at night time I have sinus headaches so severe but I use everything in my Arsenal to relieve the pain. So far I've been able to keep it out of my chest, but I do now feel a slight tightness just behind my left titty, so today I will feel a gel cap half full of oil of oregano because I know it's the most powerful thing I can do, I'm sure I'm one of the few that practice this and have been since the early 2000s, but I've loaded up on the vitamin D3, and pretty much everything you can imagine, zinc and tonic water, zimecterin gold, and of course I'm not saying this to promote any of this this is my own self-preservation. Last night I could not get warm, put on two pair of socks two sweatpants and two sweaters and got under two blankets, the air in my lungs felt cold, at about 2 this morning I woke up soaking wet, so I broke some kind of fever, I feel pretty good in the daytime but nighttime is when the headaches start pouring in. And I'm talkin headaches that will bring you to your knees, if anyone has the headaches you can take a one gallon Ziploc bag and fill it with warm water, and then place it into another gallon bag. Once the water starts cooling off and the pain has not went away yet, simply put the bag of water in the microwave for about a minute, and you may need to continue doing that a few times. I have been my own doctor for years, so congratulations on that teacher. I do appreciate you arming me with everything that I have gained over the 18 years. I think it was all for such a time as this, I have been helping people brother 18 years I have studied but I guess it was really for me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.234 sec, (1)