CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ships

steven41 Views: 115
Published: 41 days ago

This is a reply to # 2,437,345

Re: ships

I had a 96 year old chiropractor dr. Steadham that worked till the day he died even adjusting people in his diapers, he was one in a million, he only charged $20 and if he did not fix you on the first go-round he would let you come back until he fixed you for free. Down here in Destin Florida all's you have is bone crackers. If I knew someone I would go, but there's nothing down here but overpaid bone crackers. After you have the real deal you can never go back to these fake chiropractors. I'm putting the orange juice down along with the pineapple juice for the anti-inflammatory bromelain that it also has. There's nothing you talked that I have forgot because I have been promoting it for so long, I just dropped the half cap of all of oregano and washed it down with orange juice, I do this every few years anyway and it always removes liver fluke from my liver. I have also done the same with tea tree oil in a gel cap about half full and I I was able to help a medical researcher at Harvard University after proving to her it would work. Really the only thing now is that little pinch I feel in my chest, it don't hurt or anything it just feels like a little tiny tightness or maybe a tiny burning. I make sure not to swallow any of my phlegm, I also take iodine on a Q-tip and swab my nasal passages every other day or so. My main goal is to stay away from the hospitals, just going to have to ride it out. I will report in later how the oil of oregano has impacted me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)