CureZone   Log On   Join
Possible Toxic Mold exposure, need help?
 
Texasfight254 Views: 39
Published: 52 days ago
 

Possible Toxic Mold exposure, need help?


Well all this started a few days ago, Iím usually on my feet a lot at work I can see why the tingling from time to time because of pressure on the feet. Well now it has progressed to a headache that comes and goes along with tingling in the hands and feet etc but not all the time. I have been working out and Iím healthy with no other issues other than asthma since I was 3. I know itís not anything else severe. I need help ASAP! I have been told thatís possibly toxic mold thatís effecting me. I have started taking organic activated charcoal. These issues donít happen all the time but theyíre annoying and I just want my ďnormal againĒ. Please if somebody could respond in a timely fashion I would appreciate it...
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.234 sec, (1)