CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: herbs and other stuff against heavy metals

MH 108 8 Views: 168
Published: 66 days ago

This is a reply to # 2,439,045

Re: herbs and other stuff against heavy metals

Did you notice how this "chicken" avoids dental metals? The number 1 source of serious life shortening heavy metal poisons are CHEM TRAILS that poison every human on earth with aluminum and titanium dioxides and DENTIST poisons---both sources are deliberate and designed to shorten the life of all humans--------------and then your drinking water.....I don't think the guy mentioned every time you drink that coffee and water from the sinks----your loading up with metals that accumulate over a lifetime.

The herbs he list are a "start". If anyone ever read my book, I quickly state and have always stated that HERBS are at best, 1/6th the solution.

If a heavy metal education was a book and lets say 400 pages long----this fellow would have covered about 5 pages, but for the internet, his website looks fine, I did not stay there long enough to see who or what he was promoting, but surely he at least promoted a few herbs.

As the website for this forum is rebuilt, it has and always will be a place that questions can be asked and a detailed answer made "permanent" as a pdf

The subject of heavy metals is HUGE, because it is the number 1 way the bad people kill all humans on earth---by design. That and their nuclear melt downs and bomb dropping dating back 80+ years can be found in the tissues of every human alive today.....and OMG if anyone has taken their vaccines----they asked for heavy metals.

YOU can not consume heavy metals all day long and expect a few herbs to save your life---but it is a start.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)