CureZone   Log On   Join
by age 35

MH 108 8 Views: 78
Published: 17 days ago

by age 35

I let a fellow fish yesterday after he kept asking and asking---he had to stop and go to the gas station and buy some pizza, said he was diabetic and he did not last very long and said he was to weak to fish anymore....on his way out he stopped to tell me that and I said DUDE, you are too young for such problems and then he explained the various operations he had done and he was on blood pressure drugs, has a insulin pump in his gut, on depression drugs, etc. He works as a janitor at a large school near by. His friend that sent him to fish was a soccer coach for our kids traveling team many years ago----I told him I would let him fish for free, because he was a JANITOR, but if he was a teacher like his friends---we have been closed for 8 years and no fishing here........

IT AMAZES ME, how people just allow them selves to be killed by THE PROFESSIONALS.........if it has a MEDICAL COLLEGE DEGREE---------RUN THE OTHER WAY

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.360 sec, (1)