CureZone   Log On   Join
Kpop

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
trapper/kcmo Views: 45
Published: 46 days ago

Kpop

jimstone.is

Kim Jong Un: Kpop is a vicious cancer that warrants work camps and execution.
He's not wrong. I'd forego the executions though. A nice stint in the army ought to straighten that mess out.
Kpop really is a cancer. It absolutely will be a major player in the destruction of South Korea if they don't get it under control. Most likely it is pushed and supported by the same new world order crowd that is out to destroy the United States.

If you look into this topic in America's MSM, it is not being stated for what it is properly. Kim Jong might be afraid of it destroying his power base, but what America's MSM will never say is that even South Korea's "free and liberal" government has already cracked down on K-pop several times because it is constantly pushing the limits of lewd and crude in a way that will de-stabilize and destroy even that country. There's no question it is on the tip of the spear in the culture war. I doubt the roots are Korean at all.

I have kept track of this over the years but have not posted about it because it is not a problem for Europe, America, and other countries I focus on.

No matter what perspective you read in the MSM, Kim Jong is right on this issue. It is a direct assault on civilization itself, most definitely fronted by K*KES

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.641 sec, (1)