CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: de-worming

MH 108 8 Views: 69
Published: 33 days ago

This is a reply to # 2,440,819

Re: de-worming

Is the professional dewormer the PWA?

NO

Is there a difference between the PWA powder v the syrup (other than the obvious)?
SURE, THE POWDER IS HERBS THAT DR. CHRISTOPHER SUGGESTED FOR DE-WORMING. WHEN I MAKE POWDERS, I ALWAYS BLEND IN SOME PURE OREGANO OIL.

THE P/W A IS ALSO A "MINERAL' FORMULA, AS WELL AS HAS 30+ DIFFERENT ESSENTIAL OILS FOR DE-WORMING AND TINCTURES HERBS.

THE PROFESSIONAL STRENGTH ANIMAL DE-WORMER IS THE 30+ DIFFERENT ESSENTIAL OILS WITH 50% ESSENTIAL OIL OF CAYENNE---SO HUMANS WILL NOT TAKE IT. IT IS INCREDIBLE HOT. PURE ESSENTIAL OIL OF CAYENNE IS POTENT STUFF---BUT AFTER USING IT FOR 20+ YEARS, I CAN RUB IT ON MY HANDS AND DO NOT FEEL IT---BUT IF ANYONE PUTS IT IN THEIR MOUTH OR GETS NEAR THEIR EYES----THEY WILL KNOW IT IS THE HOTTEST ESSENTIAL OIL.

FOR HUMANS---P/W IS PROB THE BEST IF THEY TAKE IT DAILY IN A GOOD SIZE DOSAGE.

P/W A IS STRONGER---STRONGER NOT ALWAYS BETTER, WHEN TASTE PREVENTS LARGER DOSAGES.

THE ANIMAL TYPE HERBS I USE ON MY HAIR----TAKES SOME YEARS TO GET USE TO, BUT OVER TIME THEY CAN EASILY BE RUBBED INTO THE SCALP.

THE AMISH LIKE THIS BECAUSE SO MANY TRY TO RAISE ORGANIC BEEF, MILK, ETC. -------

ANIMALS OFTEN RESPOND QUICKLY TO JUST DROPS IN THEIR WATER.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.031 sec, (1)