CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gingko

MH 108 8 Views: 110
Published: 85 days ago

This is a reply to # 2,441,622

Re: Gingko

On a number of occasions you have mentioned that you buy large quantities of orange and apple juice from Walmart.

1.i have NEVER EVER purchased apple juice from WALMART
2. post on the curezone are never to be "trusted" past 1 day----100% of all past post are "subject" to have been altered and "they" insure that you/I can never alter them or erase them, etc.
3. I have not purchased orange juice from WALMART for at least 5 years and I HAVE NEVER EVER frozen orange juice from WALMART............

and then freeze it.
NEVER EVER

Are they not in the same class as commercial products that you are suggesting that folks not buy?

CORRECT

WALLY WORLD and all her hundreds / thousands of sister stores are chinese owned---they always have been---VIA THE UN. The UN built all those walmart stores, the UN built all those new schools (prisons_ out side every USA town.....by chinese design, chinese goals. WALMART owns stores in every country on earth thanks to the UN/colleges and they go by hundreds of different names.

-------------------------------------------------------------

20 years ago, I would buy APPLE JUICE from the AMISH once each fall and fill a 6 foot freezer................

20 years ago I would buy 40 cases of HONEY BELL oranges from a FLORIDA truck that came to our county once a month in JANUARY and we would juice those oranges clear up till JUNE.........

NEVER HAVE I FROZEN ORANGE JUICE

----

so 1, you apparently FORGET WHAT YOU READ, or you read something that has been ALTERED.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.719 sec, (1)